Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bolder Boulder Road Trip - Day 6

Miles Driven: 559.8
Average MPG: 42.5

Today's goal was to make it home in one piece. This was accomplished. Today's speeds were a bit slower than the mountain end of the trip. The closest to city driving was on the Tollway around the south end of Chicago. I'm glad I got a bit further east than originally planned for yesterday as there was severe weather near the Nebraska/Iowa border. As it was, I had great weather for the finish of the trip.

Today also completes the second month I've had the car. I continue to learn more about how it operates and how to get the best performance out of it. I am currently averaging over 5000 miles per month, but I don't expect this to continue as most of that was in Month 2 and over 3000 miles was in this trip alone.

I continue to enjoy driving this car and feel it was a decision well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment