Saturday, July 17, 2010

Killer commutes

Odometer: 14556.5
Tank Mileage: 584.8
Gallons Added: 15.510
Long-Term Average: 38.9
Short-Term Average: 38.9
Calculated Average: 37.7

I had a week of commutes where I was running behind and didn't try for enhanced mileage. This is reflected in the lower tank mileage.

I like the segment mileage report I get when I stop the car. I wish this was stored in a location where I could retrieve the last 10 or so segments. I'm a data junkie and making it easier to collect the data would be a plus. Having the car send the report as an SMS or an email would be a way to do this.

One minor item: While the display, and longer term mileages, hasn't reset recently, I am noting that the fuel efficiency bar graph clears its data every so often. I haven't figured out a pattern yet. This is currently in the "that's odd" category as opposed to "that's annoying".

[Posted 2010-07-19]

No comments:

Post a Comment